Today was supposed to be Selah's 6 week check-up, but the clinic called and said that our Doctor was at the hospital today, so our appointment is tomorrow now. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She is growing so much! She likes to be held more upright now. And she's smiling even more... I can see why they called me Smiley when I was little:)
Here's a few pictures...
Well, I gotta get my little sleepy-head home to bed.


7 comments:
Love the pictures Heather!! Selah is difinitly a sweetheart. Let's hope that Bria is just as quick as her 'big' cousin Selah when it comes to sleeping through the night! That's so awesome.
Aww! She is so cute! :) Doesn't it just MELT your heart when they smile!?!?! :) Anyways, hopefully she keeps up the 9 hr. nights!
I love the pics!! hope that things keep going good for you in the sleeping department!
Crying babies are the cutest!!! (At least the beginning of it :)
She looks like she is looking for help from someone.
She is too cute for words!! And sleeping through the night -- Sweet!
Aunt Brenda
Beautiful pictures! Where did you get that gorgeous blanket from? I was wondering if you were going to be home on Friday? We're probably coming out that may and were thinking of stopping in for a bit. Let me know on my blog if you want.
...nights are still going pretty good
...the quilt was from some ladies at church
Post a Comment