Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yup, our nights are still going pretty good, though the past two days Selah has been wanting to eat more often. But I decided that if she's going to let me sleep at night, I don't mind if she wants to eat a little more often during the day. She's also going to sleep by herself during the day. I just put her in her bed, and she sometimes cries for a little while, but I don't have to rock her, and she usually doesn't even want the soother.
It's kind of fun to go away these days, cause when I get home, I sometimes find gifts hanging on my doorknob:) I think that happened twice in one day this week. Thanks Auntie Monika:) And also thank you to the various others who left gifts on our door.
Oh yeah, Selah had her 6 week check-up last week Friday. She weighed 9 lbs 13 oz. It's hard to believe how much she's growing! I can't wait till she starts to roll over, and sit up, etc.
Well, Rowan needs to take a nap, so I need to get out of the room. Sorry, there's no pictures today:)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

sounds like you are doing really good!! That's awesome that she's going to sleep by herself - it's good to get that going right away, I did that with my son and didn't ever really have problems with going to sleep cuz he was used to putting himself to sleep. A little crying never hurt any baby :) Continue taking good care of that little one and yourself as well!! BTW are you still nursing or did that not work out afterall?