Friday, August 3, 2007

Well, another week gone by. Selah has another cousin now... Bria Marynn, though most of you have probably read that already on one of my family members' blogs. But here are some pictures of her you haven't seen yet.

Look at those big hands!

Grandma with all her grandchildren... for now:)

Bruce holding a "little" baby again.

The two girls together.

Wednesday night Warren, Liane, Irina and I went to see Samson and Delilah. It was really good. I guess there aren't enough details in the Bible to make a play from, but Richard Klassen did a great job of bringing it all together and making it an enjoyable story. So... if any of you are free Friday or Saturday evening, I would encourage you to go watch the play.

I had another baby shower last Sunday. It was really good. Bruce's aunts made some really nice quilts for Selah. She also got some really cute clothes, and the best part, a high chair!

Well, I can't say we've done too much else this week. Bruce is on holidays, so we've been pretty lazy. He also has been busy just about every evening with the play. So, off we go to find something to do...

No comments: