She had her 3 year check up on Friday. She's in the 75th percentile for height (38 inches) and the 10th for weight (27.5 lbs). I was quite surprised by her height, I didn't think she was that tall!
I'm a certified carseat technician (CRST). If you have any questions about carseats or would like help installing one, you can send me an email at bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday cutie-pie....love you forever :) Huggs from G'ma & G'pa T :)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Selah!! Hope your day is "Bear-y" special... hehe! :)
Happy Birthday Selah!! It was super fun to celebrate with you this morning!
Happy Birthday Selah!
Did you find her that blue teddy bear Heather?
Happy Birthday Selah!
I love it that she sleeps (almost) naked. I always want Caden to do that and he won't do it.
Well, she got a blue Cookie Monster and a blue TY horse, but apparently they aren't "bear" enough for her. Oh well, she still likes them:)
Jamy - she doesn't always sleep naked. At night she wears jammies, and for her nap she usually keeps her shirt on, but not always:)
Happy Birthday Selah! Wow, she looks so big already. Feels like forever since we've seen you guys.
Post a Comment