Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost Party Time!

Only 1 week till Selah's 3rd birthday, and she's getting pretty excited! About a month ago Bruce and I asked her what she would like for her birthday. She said a teddy bear. We've asked her a few times since then, and each time she has said a teddy bear. On Saturday however, she specified that it needed to be a BLUE teddy bear! So if anyone gets her a blue teddy bear for her birthday, I think they'll be number one on her list for a while:) The other thing she asked for quite a while back was flowers. On my birthday Bruce and Selah bought me some flowers. Then she told us that for her birthday she wanted flowers too:)

Speaking of flowers, the roses that Bruce almost gave up on are blooming! Since we've lived here our little rose bush in the front has only ever had 2 roses each year. Bruce thought about just digging it up this year. But I convinced him to give it another chance. This year, not only is it blooming early, but it has 6 roses on it! Two are already opened up. Here's a pic of one...

Here's a funny pic of Kezi walking at the valley yesterday.

And here's a pic of my kids and Ashton. I've been telling him for a while that the next time he comes in our car he could ride "backwards" since I now have two seats that he fits in rear-facing. Well Friday was that day. I was babysitting him during the day, and then we were going to Bruce's parents house for supper. Ashton sure was excited! By the way, he's 5 years 3 months, and 38 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses! Great pics of the kids - they are growing up so fast. So adorable :)