Ok, so we bought Selah a "new" bed. It's still a toddler bed, but it has a wooden frame so it is a little sturdier/nicer than the other one. You can also add bars to the side to make it into a crib. We had decided to buy it before Selah started sleeping on the floor. My parents just brought it by last night. I though maybe she would be excited about it so she would actually sleep on it instead of on the floor(which she has been doing for about a week). Well, she did sleep in the bed all night, but it took a long time for her to stay in her bed. We are thinking we might put the bars on so she can't get out.
Now this afternoon for her nap she kept getting out of her bed again. Finally I just left her. It had been quiet for quite a while, so I went to check if she was actually sleeping in her bed. Her blanket and pillow were still on her bed, but this is where I found her...
Before I went to check on Selah I turned to look at Kezi cause she was being so quiet. She had been playing on the floor for maybe 10 minutes while I was on the computer. This is what I found...
And now since both of them are sleeping so nicely (although in rather odd places) I should go take a nap myself. I wonder where I should sleep...


5 comments:
haha...that's super cute - though I'm sure you'd like Selah to stay in bed one of these times too! :)
curl up on the couch :)
I love your new name :) And I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!
Great blog title! Love the new look =)
Brenda
Post a Comment