Monday, June 22, 2009

a great weekend

This weekend was our family retreat for church. It was a beautiful weekend, lots of sunshine. We definitely had a good time. There was lots to do... swimming, mini golf, zip line, climbing wall, high ropes, kayaking, etc. I wasn't able to do a whole lot of stuff because I had Kezi to take care of, but it was still a lot of fun. Here's a few pictures from our weekend.

Friday morning I was trying to get things packed and ready to go. Selah was very whiny so I put her in her bed and told her I would come get her once she was happy. She had been quiet for a little while so I was going to go get her. But then she started to cry again. I went to check on her and this is how I found her...
Here are some sailboats out on the water...
A fish that someone caught...

Climbing up to get to the zip line...

Me and Kezi relaxing in the lounge...

A little "game" for the fathers...

Warren and Dustin leading praise and worship...

Our speaker for the weekend, Charlie Bing...

A cute little squirrel (or chipmunk, I'm never sure)...

Selah pulling some grass...

Kezi tanning... I mean getting some clean clothes on :)

And one more of Kezi...

5 comments:

Mom said...

It was a wonderful weekend, wasn't it!
You got some great pictures, Heather...a lot of mine turned out blurry.

Anonymous said...

great pics, Heather ...looks like you had a lovely weekend. Your girls are so cute...Keziah sure has a lot of hair, wow! Our kids never had hair like that.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

...btw, I'm pretty sure that's a squirrel...we have LOADS of squirrels here in Port Colborne

Larissa Joy said...

Definitely a squirrel. Chipmunks have a cute stripe down their back.

Brandi said...

Wow, they are both getting so big! Haven't seen you guys in so long . . .