Tuesday, June 9, 2009
blog title
Ok, I left this a little longer than I intended. I got quite a few ideas for a new blog title. I've decided to post a poll somewhere else and I will let you all know the winner. I don't think it would work if I posted it here cause I would probably end up with one vote for each name:) So by the end of the week I will let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I went and voted!
hmmm...where do we vote?
It's on a forum I'm a member of. I figured if I posted it on my blog only the dozen or so people who read it would vote, and since there were 14 blog titles given to me, it wouldn't work so great. So I posted it somewhere where it should get a lot of votes.
Sounds fehr :)
haha Monika! =)...but, Heather, what if you don't like the result?? You should still have the final say, eh?
~Brenda
I suppose so, wouldn't want to be stuck with a title I didn't like!
Post a Comment