Monday, May 18, 2009

WIn a trip for 2 to...

Warky's!!  That's right.  Just email us your blog title suggestions (bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com).  We'll give you 2 weeks (till June 1st) to give us your suggestions.  We will then have a poll to decide on the best name.  Whoever gave us the winning name will get to join us for ice cream at Warky's!  And if you don't live around here we'll send it to you in the mail:)  Just kidding, we'll figure something out.


Know anyone who needs a carseat?  This is the carseat we bought for Ashton to use for a while, but he doesn't need it anymore so I'm trying to sell it.  If you want to know more, just email me.

Isn't she so cute?  I really love the Sandy's diapers I bought from Stacey.  They fit Kezi so nicely, and I haven't had a leak yet!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey! I don't have any names for your blog...yet...but I'll put my thinking cap on! :) And I'm wondering about the carseat actually...is it basically the same as the True Fit...or would it be more like the "next" one that I would use after the True Fit?

Sheila said...

Selah looks so big, and I love Kezi's "rolls"! What are you feeding her? ;)
A new name for your blog? HHmm, let's see. Seeing as your done using the Journey Begins, how about "We're Well on our Way".
Just a thought.
Have a good day!

Monika Thiessen said...

All's Fehr in Love and Life.

sheila said...

Ohhh, that's a good one Monika!

Anonymous said...

I am certainly not full of creative ideas ...but here's one just off the top of my head...

"Once Upon a Time..."

Anonymous said...

...btw that last comment from Ontario Thiessens was made by Brenda

Mom said...

Hey...where'd my comment go?

Ok...my suggestions were, now let me think...oh yes, how about
"Kick Back and Relax"
or
"No Place Like Home"
or
"Little House in the Windy Prairie"

Hmmm...gotta be some more

Anonymous said...

"Fehr Tales"

~Brenda

Mom said...

How about... "Just Up the Street" or
"Clips, Curls & Little Girls" or
"Makin' It Work"

Do you have a particular angle you want to take this?

amy said...

Heather, I am interested in your carseat if it is still available. Is it the 65 or 80? Could you e-mail me and let me know a price and expiry date, etc.
Thanks so much amy

amyk at lakenet dot ca