Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sleeping on the floor!

That is how I found Selah at 4:30 this morning when I went to feed Keziah!  Usually she gets out of bed a few times in the evening, but then she usually starts talking, or playing in her drawers so we hear her.  Yesterday evening she was quiet, so I figured she was in bed... apparently not!  I asked her about it in the morning and she said her blanket fell, so I guess maybe she climbed out of bed to get it, and couldn't get back in.

I bought a swing last week for Kezi from a garage sale.  It's the same one we had that a friend who didn't need it gave to a friend, who gave it to me.  When Selah was done with it I gave it to another friend who gave it to a friend who gave it to a friend... so it's long gone:)  I'm glad I was able to find another one.  It's been quite helpful during the day when Kezi just refuses to sleep sometimes.  Or when she just doesn't want to lie down, but I need to do something.  I would put her in the sling, but then I'd be changing my shirt at least 5 times a day.  She just pukes too much.

Well, I think I'm going to turn on the baby monitor and go outside for a bit.  The sunshine looks so inviting:)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sweet sleeping babes :)