Thanks for the pic! Hopefully babe decides to come this week.
Wow, that went by really fast!! can't wait to hear the news (bet you can't wait either, lol).
You look so good Heather :) I can't wait to meet little Bruce Jr.
Uh Oh, did your sister let the "cat out of the bag!"?
...how about a long hike up and down some hills??~Brenda
Haha, no, just a guess :)
I'm guessing it's a little Bruce too :)Should we start a pool? LOL
You do look really great Heather --I always puffed out like a giant marshmallow. ...hope things start happening for you soon :) Brenda
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thanks for the pic! Hopefully babe decides to come this week.
Wow, that went by really fast!! can't wait to hear the news (bet you can't wait either, lol).
You look so good Heather :) I can't wait to meet little Bruce Jr.
Uh Oh, did your sister let the "cat out of the bag!"?
...how about a long hike up and down some hills??
~Brenda
Haha, no, just a guess :)
I'm guessing it's a little Bruce too :)
Should we start a pool? LOL
You do look really great Heather --I always puffed out like a giant marshmallow. ...hope things start happening for you soon :)
Brenda
Post a Comment