Yes, I actually finished the blanket! It only took about a month, which is way quicker than any of the other blankets I've made:) Now on to my next sewing projects... fleece diaper covers and a crib sheet.
Bruce has also been getting somewhere in the basement. Yesterday they got the sanding pretty much done... till Bruce's dad came and saw some spots that needed "fixing". So on Monday Bruce is going to finish the sanding and then start painting! These pics are after the second coat of mud.
And that's it for now...


4 comments:
looking good!
You are quite the happy homemaker Heather! :)
So the bottom pic of the basement, is that going to be a niche for the tv?
I quite like that idea in the basement. Maybe Bruce should get into the reno business!
hey things are looking great! Gorgeous blanket, Heather!
~Brenda
Great job on the blanket. Baby will love it I'm sure.
Post a Comment