I had a doctors appointment today... everything is still good. I asked my doctor if I should continue to take it easy like the ER doc said. She said just to be sensible and not do anything too crazy. That was really good to hear (for both me and Bruce). It's hard to sit around and watch other people do everything that I should be doing, especially if I feel good. So as long as we don't have another episode like that...
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My Little Lazy Bones
I had a doctors appointment today... everything is still good. I asked my doctor if I should continue to take it easy like the ER doc said. She said just to be sensible and not do anything too crazy. That was really good to hear (for both me and Bruce). It's hard to sit around and watch other people do everything that I should be doing, especially if I feel good. So as long as we don't have another episode like that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Selah looks a little how I feel...only much cuter of course!
...that diaper looks a little too big for Selah's baby, lol :) ... she's such a cutie, relaxing there on her couch.
Glad to hear things are ok with you, Heather -- a bit of a scare there. Do take it easy.
~Aunt Brenda
Glad to hear you're able to be up and about a little more. It is hard to sit still - especially with a toddler! But do take it easy. Praying that you have a healthy, full-term baby!
Post a Comment