Saturday, February 7, 2009
Interesting Morning...
I had to go to the ER this morning. When I went to the bathroom this morning I noticed I was bleeding a little bit. Bruce had been planning to go work with his uncle and dad, and I told him to go anyway, and I'd call if I needed him. I brought Selah over to Stacey's and then I went to the walk-in clinic. Well the doctor there checked and said I was actually bleeding quite a bit, so he sent me to the hospital. I called Bruce and he met me there. At the hospital they did a non-stress test. Baby was fine, and I wasn't having any contractions. So they sent me back to the ER and they did an ultrasound. The tech said the placenta looked fine, and he couldn't see anything else wrong. The baby looked good too, and was moving a lot. So, the doctor sent me home with instructions to take it easy (no sky diving or doing laundry:)) and to come back if I start bleeding more. So here I am. I feel fine, so it's going to be hard to remember to take it easy. Thanks to everyone who prayed for us this morning:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Heather,
I'm so glad baby is fine. PLEASE dont be shy and call me if there is anything I can do to help. I'd love to come and do your laundry :). It helps you and gives me someone to talk to :)
Thanks:) Mom is here right now doing my dishes. It seems weird cause I feel fine, but I know I'm not supposed to do too much.
That's no fun. If you need a place for Selah to go, (that is if she'd even come to me, I realize she's very shy!) she's welcome to hang with me for a day. I even have cabbage patch dolls to play with!
Post a Comment