I did finish sewing Selah's quilt the other day like I wanted to. Now I just have to finish snipping all the edges. I think I'm about 1/4 done. The internet is too slow right now, otherwise I'd add a picture. I promise I'll post one when it's all finished:)
Last night I had another weird dream. When I was pregnant with Selah I had a lot of dreams were she would be kicking and poking me, and then she would just poke her hand right out of my stomach. This was another one of those dreams. At first I was seeing little hand prints on my stomach, and then the little hands started poking out, and then of course the whole baby popped out! I'm guessing baby must have been kicking pretty good last night:)
I'm looking forward to supper tonight... Bruce is taking me out for my birthday. I told him to surprise me, so I don't know where we're going. Not that there are too many places that he would take me, but this way I don't have to choose:)
And now I suppose it's time to go do some laundry...


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!
It's always a nice treat when you don't have to cook on your birthday. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday - we'll see you later!!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good supper with Bruce. :)
And yeah...I had a LOT of wierd dreams both times that I was pregnant as well.
Happy Birthday Heather. Hope its a great one.
Happy Birthday Heather, hope you had a great one!
Happy Birthday Heather ~ hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating! You're looking really good btw. Selah's a cutie ~ she's really growing into a toddler. Thanks for sharing your updates ...
~Love, Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment