Wednesday, December 17, 2008

24 weeks.. well almost 25:)

1 gathering down... how many left??  It seems like there must be quite a few, but that's ok.  Gatherings are usually fun:)  We had our Thiessen gathering (with aunts and uncles, etc) Sunday evening.  We had fun eating, playing games, and just chatting.  Selah was a bit shy, but I guess I should just expect that by now.  She has been getting a bit better lately.  Though in the past week she has been more mommy's girl than anything.  Usually when Bruce gets home she is so excited to see him, and wants to play with him all evening.  For some reason she has just been wanting mommy all the time.  Just another phase I guess.  Yesterday I pulled out the camera, and then Selah didn't want me to stop taking pictures, so here's a few pics that we took...

Another belly pic, finally!  I'm thinking I should find my belly pics from Selah and compare.  










Here I told her I was going to take a picture, so I counted to 3, and she tried to count along on her fingers:)







Just a funny face while chomping on some Cheerios








Mommy and Selah together








I had said something about the sunshine, and then I asked her who my sunshine was, and she pointed to herself.








Making herself "pretty"







And I think that's all for now... today I really want to finish sewing Selah's quilt.  Off to work I go:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she sure is a good little poser! :)

Stacey said...

Yup, now I'm 99% sure this baby is a boy :) Look back in your archives to find pics of you prego with Selah. Your belly is waaaaay lower with Selah!