My First Baby Meme
Ok Stacey, I guess I'll do this one:)
1. Were you married at the time? Yuppers
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? excited and scared
3. How old were you? I guess I was 19
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I started feeling kinda weird, and I didn't think it was possible, but I did a test anyway, and of course it was positive.
5. Who did you tell first? Bruce, and then family, etc.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Well, I wouldn't have minded knowing, but the surprise was nice too:)
7. Due due: June 22, 2007
8. Did you deliver early or late? 6 days late. I was so sure I would be early...
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yeah, going to work wasn't fun, but I made it. This time is worse though.
10. What did you crave? Sour and salty stuff. And no, I never craved anything I don't like:)
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't think I really got irritated.
12. What was your first child's sex? Female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I can't remember exactly, but I think between 20-25 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Varicose veins
15. Where did you give birth? At the hospital.
16. How many hours were you in labor? too many!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Bruce
18. Who watched? Bruce, the nurses, and two doctors.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? First Demerol (I hate needles, etc). That just made me feel out of it, so I got an epidural too, which was wonderful!
21. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs, 15 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Selah Rae
23. How old is your first born today? almost 15 months
Tag five mommies: here is where I'm gonna cop out... I don't read enough blogs, and the ones I do read have probably already done it:)


2 comments:
I know you didn't tag anybody, but I'm gonna do this anyway. Thanks
This is sort of unrelated to the survey 'tagging' game here, yet very related to the subject at hand ... anyway, I keep dreaming that I'm having a baby. I don't know how it's possible after 11 years of no more babies, but none the less it is a recurring dream that I have. Several nights ago I dreamed that I had quintuplets!!
...Hope things are going well with your pregnancy Heather. Selah is really a cutie by the way.
~Aunt Brenda :)
Post a Comment