The other day I realized we were almost out of size 1 diapers, and Selah's not big enough for size 2 yet. So, I pulled out the cloth diapers and gave them a try.
Selah was squirming a lot and starting to get grumpy, so I couldn't get a really good picture. But the diapers are working good, and it's actually kinda fun. Bruce, of course, refuses to change the cloth diapers:)
We bought Selah a new toy the other day... she loves playing with the little gym thing at church, so we decided to go out and find one for her.
It has four different toys, and a mirror. The yellow lion plays four different tunes when you pull on him. Selah really enjoys it:) It makes it a little easier for me to get things done at home.
We found this little rocking horse at the Morden Thrift Store. Bruce is going to stain it. Nana decided that Selah should try it out:)
For some reason grandpas seem to be so good with babies:)
For those of you who skipped out on seeing Samson and Delilah, Warren took some pictures.
Lunch time...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is a little cutie-pie! Good for you for trying cloth.
Watching Selah in church yesterday looking over your shoulder amazed at all the people, was priceless, and I barely managed to keep myself from coming over and cuddling her. She was so sweet!!! Mom again :)
Selah is growing so much -- she's so cute! Those baby toys are so great -- I wish I had had something like that for our kids when they were babies. Hope things are going great, Heather! Aunt Brenda
I'm a certified carseat technician (CRST). If you have any questions about carseats or would like help installing one, you can send me an email at bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com.
7 comments:
She is a little cutie-pie! Good for you for trying cloth.
I love her expression on the horsie!
Mom
Watching Selah in church yesterday looking over your shoulder amazed at all the people, was priceless, and I barely managed to keep myself from coming over and cuddling her. She was so sweet!!!
Mom again :)
Selah is growing so much -- she's so cute! Those baby toys are so great -- I wish I had had something like that for our kids when they were babies. Hope things are going great, Heather!
Aunt Brenda
I just looked at Warren's pictures of Samson and Delilah -- Wow! They're amazing! Excellent job, Warren.
Aunt Brenda
What a precious sweetie. We're going to try out cloth this time around (third baby). Nice to know they worked for Selah (love her name).
Hey HEather!! Looks like you need a new post, so head over to my blog because I TAGGED YOU!
Post a Comment