Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sleep...

Yes, this is what Selah has been doing almost all day so far. Yesterday she didn't sleep a whole lot, and by supper time she was quite grumpy. In fact, she was pretty upset all evening, and didn't want to sleep then either. I was worried that we might have a rough night too, but Selah was really good and only woke up at 8:00 this morning! She was awake for an hour then, but since 9:00 she's basically been sleeping. I woke her up at 11:30 to feed her, and she got so upset, and went right back to sleep after I fed her. So I'm not sure if she's just catching up on sleep from yesterday, or what. Anyway, I gotta get back home. I've got laundry to do:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called a "growth spurt" and it's a wonderful thing because it gives mommy time to get a few things done!