So I've got the baby room all ready... All the little clothes, blankets, etc. washed and put away. Now it's just waiting time:) You know, if any of you want to guess boy/girl, or when I'll have it, feel free to leave a comment.
Our friends, Chris and Audrey had their baby, a girl, last Wednesday. The baby was breach, so Audrey had a c-section. We went to visit little Alexx Janaye on Saturday. Unfortunately we were in a hurry, so no picture this time.
Well, Stacey, Rowan and I are going for a walk. Such a beautiful day, can't waste it:)


6 comments:
Nice picture!! You look soo tiny. Here's my guess:
Definitely BOY! And as far as the date... Hmmm... June 13.
It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to guess.. and I agree with Stacey, I think it's a boy for sure!! :) It looks like you just stuffed a basketball under your shirt :) hehe.. date wise, June 26 sounds like a good day, weighing in at 7lb 12 oz :) As if I knew what I was talking about - I don't even know your due date or anything :) just enjoy those last few quiet evenings and being able to go out whenever you want!!
Bruce and I have been thinking boy too, though both of us would be just as happy with a girl. As for my actual due date, it's June 22. But, we shall see...
You look like me when I was pregnant...a little round belly. :) Anyways, my guess is...well, I would guess June 25 cuz that's my b-day :), but I REALLY don't want you to go overdue cuz I remember feeling that I would pretty much NOT survive if I had to go overdue! hehe :) Sooo, I'll guess that the baby will come on June 20...and it'll be a little Bruce Jr.!! :)
Mom says - BOY
Dad says - GIRL
Mom says - 6 lbs 14 oz
Dad says - I dunno
Mom says - June 16th
Dad says - June 20th (says it sounds like a nice day for a birthday)
I think your uncle Ken needs a great nephew born on his birthday. So I'm going with June 26th, 7lbs 3oz, 21 1/2 inches long! I also predict you'll have a short labour and birthing process, and a natural birth too!
I actually miss the labour thing. I enjoyed those mild contractions, it felt very productive. Nothing to worry about! God bless!
Post a Comment