Friday, June 8, 2007

Baby Room

Bruce couldn't seem to find time to help me move furniture, so I did it myself. Here are the pictures...








We didn't plan on the Winnie the Pooh theme, it just kinda happened. It started with the border, which was already in the room. Then we bought a sheet, and the Winnie the Pooh one was just the cutest. Next I found a mobile at a garage sale. After that we found a fleece blanket on clearance for $3. Then came the bedding set (blanket, bumper pads) also at a garage sale. And last, but not least, was the hamper.

And here are my finished diapers all ready to go:)


On Wednesday was Bruce's work picnic. We had it at the Winkler Bible Camp. I just wish I wasn't pregnant, so I could have enjoyed it a little more:) Everything was open for us to use, including the pool. It wasn't very warm outside, so I guess I didn't miss too much. There were a lot of people enjoying the horses too. Unfortunately Bruce forgot to bring the camera, so we couldn't get a picture of Ashton on the horses. He seemed to enjoy them a lot:)

Well, time to go. Stacey and I both have a doctors appointment today. Only 2 weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute baby room!! :)

Brandi said...

wow - looks like you are ready to go! Can't wait to meet the little one and you look great!