Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Arrival

Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd share a picture of our new daughter with you. Her name is Selah Rae Fehr. She was born on June 28, 2007 at 2:54 am. She weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces, and was 20 and a half inches long. So without anymore waiting here she is.


There will be more pictures another day so we will talk to you all later.
Bruce

15 comments:

Ellen said...

congradulations guys!! she is so adorable and precious!! can't wait to see more pictures.. I guess I was quite wrong on all accounts :) it was fun guessing tho :) God bless you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather and Bruce on your new addition to the family! She is soooooo cute! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bruce and Heather! We wish you a lifetime of love and laughter with your precious daughter. God bless you.

Larissa Joy said...

awe..so cute, and precious and cudly! congradualtions!

Andrea said...

So much for all the guesses that you were going to have a boy, huh?! :) I'm soooo excited for you though!!! Congrats and all that good stuff...she is ADORABLE!!!! And she got Bruce's hair color obviously! :) Have fun being a mommy and daddy to precious little Selah!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Looking forward to seeing her soon!

Melanie said...

Aw, I'm super pumped for you both! Congratulations Mommy & Daddy! And Bruce, those recliners in the maternity ward are great for sleeping in... just ask Walter!

I LOVE that name!

Jobina said...

I've been faithfully checking everyday...congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl! The waiting is over, the usage of those cute little diapers begins!

B C said...

I'm so excited to see you guys!! I am going to love that little one to death!

Gina said...

Congrats! She's beautiful an oh so tiny!

Stacey said...

I'M AN AUNTIE!!! And isn't she the most beautiful little thing you ever saw! Everyone needs to see her in real life. She's just so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce and Heather!Congratulations on the safe arrival of Selah Rae -- she's so beautiful and precious!! Harv is coming to Winkler next week so he will get to see her and all of you -- I'm envious.

Love and Blessings,
Harv & Brenda, Rachelle, Sonja, Jordan & Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! She has soooooo much hair!!!!

Margarita said...

Congratulations you guys- she's beautiful and I love her name :)

Brandi said...

hooray! Congratulations - I was so excited for you guys when Marge called Friday morning. Little girls are the best! Sorry we didn't make it out to visit, but we went away to the lake for the weekend