Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Still Waiting!!!

I guess I was wrong about this baby wanting to come early. (Or maybe it was just me wanting the baby to come early!) Bruce is funny. He has certain days that he says I'm not allowed to go into labor. Tomorrow is one of those days. He has an exhibition game (football) against the Morden highschool. Of course he doesn't want to miss that:) Oh, and he wouldn't want to miss perogies at his parents either (neither would I)!

So, here's a few more pictures we've taken lately:
Some of the flowers in our yard

Bruce really enjoys taking nature/sky pictures. This is one of the most recent, though definitely not the best.

Yesterday for Mom's Morning Out we all went to the park and had lunch there. The kids had a lot of fun playing on the playground. I was too lazy to get up out of my chair, so I wasn't able to get too many pictures, but here are a few of the better ones...

And now it's time to go. I gotta head over to Stacey's. Enjoy the beautiful day!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Heather, I stop by your blog everyonce in a while. I found it through Stacey, and I know your Auntie Shiela. I used to also go through your checkout at Co-op :) Was wondering if you had the baby yet. Wishing you all the best as you guys enter parenthood! And by the way - you look fantastic for being 9 months pregnant!

Ellen said...

I'm glad you posted, I was wondering if things were happening or not :) so my guess may still be right - I had guessed a boy on june 26 - altho I don't wish any more days of waiting on you.. I know what that's like (I had to be induced after waiting forever) :)