Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Samson & Delilah

Any of you ever been to see The Carpenter (Manitoba's Passion Play) at La Riviere? Bruce has been in it a couple of times. This year he is going to be in a different play... Samson & Delilah. I got to go with him to his last practice and I must say, it's going to be a great play! It's August 1-4 at 7:30 at La Riviere. You can get more information at www.candlewick.ca.

So, still no baby for me yet... I'm still waiting. Here's a few things I've been doing in my "spare time".

Doing Sudoku with Stace

Helping Dustin study for his Pre-Calc exam. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten too!

Watching Rowan do silly things

Oh, and of course, going for lots of walks, taking lots of naps, and just bumming around. Here's hoping tonight's the night!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm with you on that Heath!! I can't wait for that little munchkin to come so I can be an AUNTIE!!!! Then it will be me with a little person following me around saying auntie, auntie, auntie!!

Anonymous said...

I hope for your sake tonight's the night too!
I ended up taking the boys to our school playground this evening and low and behold Ashton and his Grandpa was there. He was completely enamoured with Charlie. As Charlie was laying on the ground Ashton wanted to do "shake a paw" with him. He did, with all his legs, including the "extra" leg inbetween the two back legs. :) Oh well, he was curious! That's just what little boys are!

Anonymous said...

LOL...funny story Sheila!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that Sudoku! I was wondering if you were still hooked. I sure am.
Aug 1-4? Does that mean you won't be at the wedding? RSVP?
Can't wait to hear the news about your baby's arrival!

Andrea said...

Yeah, Suduko is SO addicting! haha. I'm hoping for your sake that the baby comes tonight too! Maybe you'll be like me and have your baby EXACTLY on your due date!! :) I hope so, since my guess on when you'd have baby (yesterday) was WRONG!!! :) Oh well...have fun walking, and napping, etc....once the little one comes you'll wonder how in the world you had so much spare time before! hehe :)...but seriously, I can't wait to hear the news!!