Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ok, ok, so it's been awhile. At least I got some pictures for you:




This is 4 months.




These are the after pictures from the living room. I can't believe I forgot the before pictures at home!






And here's a pic from the baby room.

I'm actually starting to feel the baby moving, which is kinda exciting.  Yesterday at work it just made me think of a song:

In the secret, in the quiet place
In the stillness You are there
In the secret, in the quiet hour I wait, only for You
Cause I want to know You more

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more

I know it's talking about wanting to know God more, but in that moment at work when it popped into my head, I was just thinking about my baby.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Next time I'll try to get the before pic from the living room.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that color!

B C said...

perfect color for the living room!! You are so cute Heath! Can't wait for baby!

Melanie said...

Cute baby room! Man, I should have gotten you to decorate ours...

Stacey said...

You know Mel, Heather didn't do any of the painting. It was all there when they moved in! All they needed was the furniture.

Melanie said...

Now isn't that handy? Our baby room was done before we moved in too, but the color on top made me want to puke so we changed that to something a little less invasive.

And the crib is all set up too! Wow, you guys don't waste time! You're looking great Heather - and thanks for assisting Walter with his shopping yesterday. It takes a real man to go shopping for personal hygiene products for his wife!

Heather said...

Yeah, I thought that was pretty brave of Walter:)
Speaking of baby room, why do you think we decided on that house?? Just kidding! Though I am really glad I don't have to do anything to it. My father-in-law says that when I'm in the hospital, if he finds out I had a girl, he's going to repaint the room bright pink! But of course, Bruce would never let him do that!