Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Living Room

Well, I got my living room painted today! I didn't think it would happen so fast. My in-laws kept asking for ideas of what to get me for my birthday, and I didn't know, so finally I just said "paint for my living room" (jokingly of course). And guess what I got for my birthday! So today Bruce painted. It looks sooo much nicer! Our living room was a weird pinkish color. Bruce took some pictures, so hopefully I can post those soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the room looks so good Heather - love the colour...but then you already know that, right!

B C said...

I'm waiting for a stomach pic update from you Heath! It's so cool that both you and Stace are expecting. Can't wait to see the pics of the living room as well.

Heather said...

Yeah, a stomach pic. I'll get on that. I took one already, but it's definitely not for public viewing! Yeah, living room pics too. It would be so much easier if we had the internet at home, so we wouldn't have to try and remember to bring the pics to mom's house. Oh well. Soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather hope to see your living room soon Mom Fehr

Anonymous said...

hey, I'd like to check out the living room too!

Stacey said...

Hey Heather!! I'm a little dissapointed. First you skip out on our trip to Winnipeg, and then, having a whole day to yourself, you still don't update your blog! Can I say SLACKER!!