Friday, January 5, 2007

December Pictures

Here are a few pictures from December...

This is a picture Bruce took from our hotel room (on the 25th floor). We went to Winnipeg for the weekend and had a nice relaxing time.


This was while we were in Winnipeg. We went to see Tim's Band, Beacon Of Hope. It was a really great concert!


Here's my buddy Ashton at the Dueck gathering. He tried very hard to eat the corn with the knife, but somehow the fork just worked better! He also enjoyed trying to feed it to me!


These are our stockings at Mom and Dad T's. (Bruce was having fun with the color accent feature on our new camera).


And of course, the guys had to have a game of poker, or whatever it was.


It was a good thing Ashton opened the puzzle first, cause after he opened the trucks, that was it!


Teresa had to try out Ashton's new coloring book. It's pretty sweet. It came with some markers, and the only thing the markers work on is the paper in the coloring book. So grandpa doesn't have to worry about marks on the wall!


So, this one is not from December, but it's so cute! I was babysitting Ashton, and Stacey called and asked if I could watch Rowan for a while (she had a dentist appointment). I said sure. The only problem was, Ashton needed a nap, and he didn't fall asleep before Rowan got there. So I decided we would go for a walk (thankfully Stacey brought the chariot). It took a long time for Ashton to fall asleep. By the time we got home, I noticed Rowan was asleep too! I guess it was too boring for him with Ashton asleep too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mack got the same coloring book this Christmas too, and of course I had to try it out as well! It
is pretty sweet!

Andrea said...

Yeah, that coloring book sounds awesome! :) Tate'll need one of those for Christmas next year I think! :) That last picture of Ashton and Rowan sleeping is SOOO cute!!! And by the way, what color did you get your living room painted? or do I havta wait for the pictures? :) :)