Friday, July 30, 2010

Holidays:)

With Bruce involved with "Moses" we haven't had much time for holiday type stuff. We did go to the Manitoba Museum on Wednesday though. At first Selah did not like it at all. But by the end she was enjoying it. She didn't like all the big animals, etc. She said next time she will like it though:)
Bruce has been getting some work done in the house, which is great! The basement bathroom is almost done, just needs the flooring. Right now he is painting the laundry room. Woohoo!!

I got a few packages in the mail the last two days. Yesterday Stacey and I received some bathing suits. I can't wait to try them on! I also received two other packages. The first was a rubbermaid bin filled with all sorts of stuff. The second was a box of pool noodles...
What are they for? Carseats of course:) The Rubbermaid bin is my technician kit. It's filled with all sorts of stuff for doing carseat checks. Lets see, there are inspection forms, carseat pamphlets, flashlight, screw driver, duct tape, scissors, scale, tape measure, locking clips, I think that's about it. Now I'm all set, other than my certificate and technician number.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

So what do you do with that certification? And how do the pool noodles fit in?

Heather said...

Basically I help people make sure their carseats are installed and being used correctly. The pool noodles are for rear-facing seats. If the seat is not reclined enough you can use a piece of a pool noodle to recline it more (this is only for rear-facing seats).