Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anyone need a new hobby?

For those of you who don't know, my hobby is carseats. I know a LOT about carseats. I've been really wanting to become a CRST (child restraint systems technician). My friend just told me that there is a course happening in Winnipeg in May... the only problem is I don't drive in Winnipeg. I'm trying to figure out some way to be able to make it to this course. So, anyone wanting to become a carseat tech? Or anyone wanting to make a trip or two to Winnipeg in May? I believe it's May 5 & 6.



2 comments:

Sheila said...

That's interesting. Where would you eventually work if you become a carseat tech?

Heather said...

sorry it took so long to reply, our internet wasn't working. If I become a tech I would help with checkstops, where they stop vehicles to make sure kids are properly restrained. I would also be able to check carseats for people, do presentations, stuff like that. I don't think I would actually make any money doing any of that stuff, but the course is free too.