Wow, it's been almost a month since I last blogged! Christmas is just a busy time.
Kezi was sick for a week. She had a very high fever (over 104 for 3 days), but nothing else appeared to be wrong (no runny nose or cough, or anything). I took her to Urgent Care once but the doc said she couldn't find anything wrong either. So we just waited it out.
Of course we had many gatherings to attend. The girls had many presents to open. And there was lots of food to be eaten. You know, normal holiday stuff:)
We stayed over at my parents house for night on Christmas Eve. I think the kids had a lot of fun:) We had our traditional pizza supper, which was excellent, as usual. We spent some time playing the new Wii game, and watching Night at the Museum 2. On Christmas day in the evening when we finally went home Bruce had to use the snowblower to make a path for us to get home.
We spent Boxing day with Bruce's family. Thankfully most of the roads were cleared before we left home. We spent the afternoon watching all the vehicles get stuck on the road just in front of Bruce's parents' house. It was quite hilarious! When it was time to leave Bruce's dad blowed the driveway, and the road down to the corner. So we had no problems getting home. We also played a really great game of Scrabble. We played teams, Bruce and I, Lamar and his girlfriend (Kim), and Bruce's mom and dad. Lamar and Kim came in first. They had most of the high counting letters, otherwise I think we would have won:)
New Years Eve we spent at home (well we spent an hour at my parents playing Wii while we waited for our movie to download on iTunes). We put the girls to bed and watched Star Trek.
Right now, Selah and I both are getting a cold, Kezi is getting over hers. Bruce is not sick right now, which is amazing.
I just bought a whole pile of flannel and batting to finally make Bruce and I a rag quilt for our bed. This will be quilt number 8 that I have made. I hope it turns out good!
And that's it for today, enjoy the pics:)


3 comments:
Hope you guys are all better soon... guess the chicken noodle soup didn't last long enough!
Funny...kids and laundry baskets just seem to go together.
there are so cute and Selah washing or styling Keziahs Hair, so adorable.
thanks for the update! ... great bath pics! ...your girls are just too cute :) Hope you guys get better soon.
Brenda
Post a Comment