Larissa - "somebody" deposited those life savers all over our house when we were on our honeymoon, which was almost 4 years ago! I was just waiting to see if anyone remembered:)
hey girly, looking for a new post. :) I'm free whatever day this week if you wanna get together, see a movie, play a game, whatever. :) drop me a line!
I'm a certified carseat technician (CRST). If you have any questions about carseats or would like help installing one, you can send me an email at bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com.
7 comments:
A candy? I don't get it...
It took me a minute to remember ;) Very funny!
Larissa - "somebody" deposited those life savers all over our house when we were on our honeymoon, which was almost 4 years ago! I was just waiting to see if anyone remembered:)
Ah...Haha! That's funny!
too funny Heather....I had forgotten that! How are the girls today?
he he :)
hey girly,
looking for a new post. :)
I'm free whatever day this week if you wanna get together, see a movie, play a game, whatever. :) drop me a line!
Post a Comment