Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow

Yes, it's finally here, what a way to start December (and just so you know, I was up at midnight and it wasn't snowing yet).

Selah was quite excited about the snow this morning. She was wondering why the neighbor was shoveling the snow. I told her the neighbor was cleaning the driveway so they could walk and drive on it. She just kept asking why:)

Selah has been learning some of her letters. We bought her some Leap Frog videos and she really likes them. She already knew how to say her alphabet (mostly), but now she's learning what sounds the letters make.

Keziah is almost crawling! She can definitely move. Till last week she was mostly rolling everywhere, and sometimes pushing herself backwards. Now she has started to pull herself forward. She did this a couple of times today when she saw something on the floor that she wasn't supposed to play with. She can go pretty far.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh yes...while I was playing with her on the floor the other night she fought hard to drag herself up to me...then, believe it or not, she pulled herself up to stand (with just a teeny bit of help). I have witnesses :)

Heather said...

you should see when I let her play in a laundry basket... she just about climbs right out!

sheplaysaccordian123.blogspot.com said...

Apparently we were both up at midnight! :)