skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday School!
Here's daddy and the girls all ready for church this past Sunday. It was Selah's second time in Sunday School, and she did great! The first week the kids just played together, and I decided to stay with Selah. Last week I brought Selah to her class and they started coloring right away. Selah loves coloring, so I figured I would try to leave. I told her I would sit right outside her classroom on the couch (there's a big window so she could see me if she wanted to). She was great! I don't think she even looked for me once. I totally did not expect that. Tomorrow is Women's Breakaway at church, so I'm hoping Selah will stay and play with the kids then too:)
2 comments:
Hi Heather.
Unfortnately I have no way of contacting you other than through your blog.
Thiessen Thanksgiving gathering is Oct. 18th 3-9 Bergie fellowship hall. Could you please bring a 9x13 dessert?
Thanks,
Sheila
Thanks:) Yup, I can bring a dessert. My email address is bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com in case you need it.
Post a Comment