Happy birthday Briuce. Must be your magic birthday. We have as many degrees outside as you are years old.Les
For those of you who don't live here that's degrees celcius and it's really hot today.Les
Good thing, I'm glad he's not 84!
Happy Birthday Bruce! Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday!! Hope your appointment went well.
Happy Birthday, Bruce!!...hope you had a great day! =) Blessings,Brenda
Great pics! Just wanted to let you know that I updated my blog and you can see a few pics of Chloe there. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy birthday Briuce. Must be your magic birthday. We have as many degrees outside as you are years old.
Les
For those of you who don't live here that's degrees celcius and it's really hot today.
Les
Good thing, I'm glad he's not 84!
Happy Birthday Bruce! Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday!! Hope your appointment went well.
Happy Birthday, Bruce!!...hope you had a great day! =)
Blessings,
Brenda
Great pics! Just wanted to let you know that I updated my blog and you can see a few pics of Chloe there. :)
Post a Comment