Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We are finally getting somewhere with the potty training. Today Selah wore panties all day (except for her nap) and she was dry the whole day! She did poop in her panties once. Even her diaper from her nap was dry. Hopefully soon she will start telling us when she needs to use the potty, rather than us just taking her every so often.

And here is one last reminder about Fiddla Oppan Dak. This is your last chance to see Bruce sing in low german as well as dance. You don't want to miss it! It's Friday at 7 and Saturday and Sunday at 2. You can go to www.candlewick.ca for ticket info.

6 comments:

Jamy said...

Good luck with the training. Love the chart. I thought of doing that for Caden too but never got around to it.

Stacey said...

Too bad that good day didn't carry over for Grandpa :)

Alison said...

I've been nominated for my first blog award! Now I'm nominating you and passing along the award since I follow your blog! ;) Come by my blog and receive your award!

Heather said...

Jamy - I don't know if she cares too much about the chart, though she does like stickers. I usually say "lets go pick a book and sit on the potty" in a very excited voice:) This morning I sat her on the potty and then went to get a book. When I got back, she had already peed!

Stacey - ha ha!

Alison - I didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to add you to my list. Thanks for the award:)

Jamy said...

Oh perfect. So she's got the idea. It'll come.

Anonymous said...

OH the joy of Potty training =)...way to go Selah!
~Aunt Brenda