Friday, July 10, 2009

3 months!

It's hard to remember what life was like before we had kids. Now we have 2, and they are both getting so big! Selah is now 23 lbs and 33 inches tall. Keziah is 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches tall. How did we get two such different kids??
Kezi isn't quite rolling over yet, but she is trying. This morning she was lying on her play mat and she turned herself around 180 degrees so her feet were at the other end!
We are starting to try to potty train Selah. So far she has not peed on the potty once. She likes to wear panties and sit on the potty, she just hasn't figured out how to pee on it yet.
Bruce has been busy with a few things, namely Fiddler on The Roof. Yes, believe it or not, he is going to be in a musical!!! So, if you want to experience this once-in-a-lifetime event, you can email us bruceandheather(at)gmail(dot)com. Bruce can get tickets for $18 for a limited time. The dates for the shows are July 30, 31, August 1.

5 comments:

Jamy said...

23lbs...are you kidding me? Caden is 34lbs and there only a month apart. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll miss Bruce's performance... we will only arrive in Winkler maybe Aug 2nd, late.

Heather said...

Yup, she's a skinny girl... just means I can rear-face her in her carseat forever:)

Shucks, you'll just miss Bruce's performance (he has a 10 second solo!). I'm really hoping I will get to see it, but with a baby, we'll see.

Stacey said...

I love that first picture! Great capture of a moment.

Heather said...

Yeah, she was sharing her baby, and then she wanted to make Kezi smile, and she did:)