I guess Selah's "baby" must have been taking a nap cause she decided she needed to give Kezi a ride in her stroller. I put Kezi in there for her, but only long enough to take a picture:)
My mom and I have been cleaning out my basement for the past few days. We had gotten some water in the basement when all the snow was melted. I didn't realize that stuff had actually gotten wet, and Bruce thought that everything was dry already. We were wrong. So we've been cleaning up. There wasn't too much stuff that got moldy, but enough. I was sad to see a box of books that had to be thrown out.


3 comments:
I understand the wet basement. We also got water in there this winter and I had to throw away a full, big garbage bag full of books. That was rather sad. I tried to rescue them in front of the fireplace almost right away, but after about 10 days I gave up. The smell just wouldn't go away.
Oh my goodness, Keziah is getting big! I miss your little girls. Give them a big hug for me!
When Rachelle was Selah's age we often used to find her in the morning asleep hanging over the edge of her bed, so she was half on and half off (when we lived on the Doulos).
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment