Saturday, May 9, 2009

1 month!!


"Look Daddy, I'm holding her!!"

Time sure flies...  Yesterday I went back and read/looked at all the old blog posts from when Selah was a baby.  It's interesting to see how different my two girls are.  Keziah now weighs around 11 1/2 lbs, which is around half of Selah's weight!  I haven't seen too many smiles yet, but I'm sure they are coming.  And so far Kezi isn't shy at all.  I think Selah was shy by the time she was 3 weeks old.

Bruce has been faithfully working on his Accounting.  His latest book is accompanied by a rather large textbook.  Bruce weighed it... it weighs 6 1/2 lbs!  He has till the middle of November to complete all his exams.  Hopefully he can get it done:

I think it's time for a new name for my blog.  Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Liane said...

You are very relaxed people. How about something that has the work couch in it?
Like "Couch time with the Fehr's" or something like that

Stacey said...

Life is just Fehr. I don't know, I'm not the best with blog names :)