Friday, April 10, 2009

Our sweet little girls...

My parents brought Selah by this morning.  She just adores Keziah!  She didn't want to let grandma and grandpa hold her unless she could sit with them as well:)  She also kept giving her kisses and hugs.
It's hard to say but I think Keziah does look quite a bit like Selah did.  She just weighs almost a pound more, and you can tell:)  No skinny chicken legs for her!  Well, that's it for now, time for a nap before all my visitors come this afternoon... (hint hint).

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratz you guys!! you did a great job :) Keziah looks like a little beauty! Enjoy your girls!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.
uncle Dave, aunt Kathy, boys

Stacey said...

We'll be there at 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Keziah is precious..Congratulations! Turns out I am not good at guessing, lol :) ...looks like Selah is off to a great start being a loving big sister :)

Anyway, wish we could drop by too.
God bless you all :)

Aunt Brenda & Uncle Harv & fam

Andrea said...

Awww! They're so cute! I wish I could come visit! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! wishing you lots of joy and rest! God bless
-Darren, Chelsea, Adalia T.