Monday, April 6, 2009

okay... boy or girl??

Please post a comment with your guess... you can include birthday, weight, height, etc if you like.

11 comments:

Heather said...

I'll start...
boy, 7 lbs 4 oz, 22 inches long
and I won't even try to guess a date!

Andrea said...

Still no baby, huh? Well, I might as well guess too. :) I guess:

Girl, 7 lbs 6oz, 20 inches long!
date: I have no clue, but just cuz I KNOW you're dying to have that baby I'll stay positive and guess April 6, 2009!! ;)

sheila said...

I guess a girl, 6 lbs, 10 oz, and 20 inches long. I'm thinking she will be born on Good Friday, April 10th.

Liane said...

Boy, 6lb 15oz and 21 inches long. I think it will come on wednesday!

Ellen said...

I guess girl, 7lbs 10oz, 19 inches long, and I'm guessing a birthday of... I was going to say April 10th, but someone already said that, so I'll say April 11th just for fun :) hope all goes well and can't wait to hear the news :)

Mom said...

I guess a boy, 6 lbs, 13 oz... arriving on Thursday, April 9th.

Dad says...Good Friday, a girl...no guesses on weight, etc.

Anonymous said...

A boy, 6 lbs 7 oz, 19 1/4 inches long; April 10th.

Brenda

Stacey said...

Boy, 7 1bs even, 21 1/2 inches long, April 8th.

Larissa Joy said...

Boy
7lb 10oz
20.5"
April 9 evening

Anonymous said...

Since there are so many "boy" votes I'm going to guess GIRL!!

~Alison~

Anonymous said...

boy, 12 lbs, June 1

JUST KIDDING

UNCLE KEN