Selah is getting big... a week ago we converted her crib into a toddler bed and she's been doing really well. We have another toddler bed for her to use once the baby comes, but we thought it would make the transition easier for her if we turned the crib into a toddler bed first. And I think we were right. She has had no problems going to bed. She has fallen out a few times, and I'm sure she will many more, but she just cries for 30 seconds till you get her back in her bed. She also hasn't figured out that she can climb out by herself, which is probably a good thing:) Though I don't think she would get far if she did climb out. She sleeps in a sleep sack, and I always take her out of it before getting her out of bed, so she doesn't know how to walk in it.
And of course what kind of post would this be without someone being sick, right? It's Selah this time, though she's already feeling a lot better. Sunday night was not good, she was up a lot, and she threw up twice. Monday was Bruce's first day back at work (he gets up at 5:30), so it was a little rough for him, especially since Selah wanted daddy in the middle of the night. Thankfully there has been no more throwing up since then, just some pretty nasty coughs, which are also going away already.
So, since I finished Selah's rag quilt I decided I should probably get started on another project:) The other day Fabricland was having a really good sale, so I bought some flannel to make a quilt for the baby. I also got some for another crib sheet, as well as some fleece to sew some diaper covers. But, seeing as I've been really tired and have to take a nap every day, the fabric has just been sitting there. Of course I'd like to have all three projects done before the baby comes, but somehow I don't see that happening:)
Bruce and I had a bit of fun last night. He got some money for Christmas, and with some of it he decided to buy a foosball table which was on sale nice and cheap. So last night we played a few games. The first two didn't go so great on my part, but I beat him in the third game. The fourth game was really close but he won in the end. So, anyone want to come over and play??
Well, that's about it for tonight. I think it's bedtime:) Nighty-night.


2 comments:
Oh, had I known you were looking for a foosball table you could of bought ours. We bought it new a couple of years ago for Zach for Christmas. It's a heavy duty one, not at all "cheap", and it's only been played a few times. I guess Zach just isn't into foosball.
Oh well.
shucks:) I didn't know he wanted it either. But when he saw it at Superstore and how cheap it was, he couldn't resist:)
Post a Comment