Yesterday was a great day... usually Sundays are lazy, and by the evening I feel nasty cause we didn't do anything all day. Well yesterday we were at church for lunch and Nat and Candice asked if we wanted to play Risk in the afternoon. That sounded pretty good. When we got home from church Bruce realized we had missed a call, and it was Brian and Michelle. So we had a great afternoon playing Risk (Nat won, it was a really good game) and then we went to Brian and Michelle's for a really good supper/evening. It felt so nice to get out and do something rather than sit at home.
On Saturday I found something that made me quite happy... As I posted previously I was hoping to get the Chicco Keyfit carseat for our new baby. Well, it's new in Canada and there aren't many places that are selling it yet, plus it is kinda expensive. So I kept checking on toysrus.ca hoping for a sale. Then on Saturday I wandered over to tummiestotots.com (where we bought Selah's carseat) and I saw that they are selling the Keyfit, and for $50 less that ToysRUs! Plus, they have free shipping for orders over $100, and no PST, just GST... so I ordered it. Now I just have to wait, which is hard.
Another thing I'm waiting for is my ultrasound... it's this week Friday, so not that far away. I'm excited to see this baby. Bruce is planning to come along again, I was really hoping that he would. I think we've finally agreed on names, though of course we can't tell:)
Well, I think that's all I've got to say for now... enjoy the beautiful day!


6 comments:
I totally agree with the lazy sunday thing. would be nice to get out and do a little more on those sunday afternoon/evenings other than sleep!
I can't wait to see your baby either!
Hey Heather...I feel the same about Sundays. It's a day to get out and connect with people. Only, don't wait for the invitation - just call 'em up.
How was your Ultrasound?
Oh I'm so glad that I never had to drink for mine in Winnipeg!
hee hee what a cute little 'baby belly'.
...you look great Heather!
~Brenda
Post a Comment