Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ick.  That's how I've been feeling for the past week and a half.  The morning sickness is everything that I remembered, and worse!  And, to top it off, I woke up yesterday morning with a cold.  So... anyone willing to come do my dishes and laundry?  I really need to get my but into gear.  Yesterday I was feeling particularly terrible, so I was laying around most of the day.  When Bruce got home he was fooling around with the computer, and managed to cheer me up with this...










ok, I know that was a lot of pictures.  So, I'm thinking now that Selah just might start walking before Bria... if anyone wants to place a bet:) (just kidding).  She can stand up in the middle of the room (when she really feels like it), and she will take a few steps now also.   I was so sure that Bria would be walking first, but it seems like she has lost interest for now.  Well, I guess I don't have much to say today, and you probably don't want to hear all my complaining anyway:).  So I'm off to put the spices in my soup.

7 comments:

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

Oh I love Photo Booth, and those picture made me laugh too.
Hope you're feeling better soon. Feeling sick isn't fun... but once that is over with the exciting part of pregnancy starts- feeling the baby move!

- Liane

Heather said...

yeah, I can't wait to feel the baby move! today actually hasn't been as bad. I found that Eggo waffles are great for breakfast (with nothing on them):)

Stacey said...

I'd love to come over and clean your house for you...just let me know when works for you.

Andrea said...

Awww, I hope you are feeling better soon, I know it's hard to feel sick - especially when you have another child to take care of! I think I spent a good part of the first few months of pregnancy lying on the couch in the living room while Tate made a huge mess with all his toys in there! haha. Oh, and those pictures are hilarious - especially the one of you with the big eye! ha! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm...not sure who looks sicker in these photos :)
actually the 4th picture pretty much could sum up morning sickness from what I can remember! Hope you'll soon be feeling better Heather.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant the "5th" photo! :)

Brandi said...

these pictures are hilarious!