Our little girl is finally 1! It's hard to say if the time has gone by slowly or quickly, maybe a little of both. This morning when Selah got up she got to open her birthday present from Zane...
Here's some other pics from this week...
Ashton pulled out the monkeys and even shared one with Selah
Once in a while Selah will wake up from her nap VERY unhappy, and usually it doesn't help if I hold her, or rock her, or anything, but I've found that if I put her in the sling, she is happy. So, while I'm not much of a babywearer, sometimes it definitely works for me. In fact, I think she almost fell asleep, which she never does anywhere except in her crib (or the stroller sometimes).
And that's about all the time I have for now. I gotta go get ready for Selah's party!


1 comment:
Happy b-day Selah!!!
Post a Comment