Bruce has been bugging me to post, so here we go. We planted our garden a few weeks ago, and its fun to see the plants coming up. We didn't plant a whole lot, some tomatoes, peppers, peas, and carrots. I'm not too much of a gardener, but Bruce doesn't mind it. He took some pictures...
little pea plants
our rhubarb looks quite good this year
And as for Selah, she is getting to be so fast at crawling. I can't believe she's almost a year old! Definitely not the little baby that we brought home from the hospital last June. Ok, maybe she is still an itty bitty thing:) Now we have to keep doors closed, and watch what she is doing. She is also quite the little chatter box. The only real words she says a lot are mum, dad, bye bye, and yeah yeah yeah. Sometimes she'll surprise us and say something else. She also tries to say her name sometimes. One of her favorite things to do right now is to go into her room and open and close the door.
apparently this is the latest look (wrinkled nose and lips)
Selah modeling Ashton's new car seat. Ashton's old car seat had a problem so I called the company and they sent a new one. Hopefully the problem is fixed.
She loves to play catch with the beach ball.
For those of you who live around here, Friday evening there is a Pillar concert at the main stage. Some friends, Tim and Nat, and their band get to open for them. So... if you're not busy Friday evening, go check it out! I'm sure it will be a great concert.
Hmm, other than that I guess I don't have much to say right now.


1 comment:
I love her little wrinkled nose look :)
your peas will be much happier with the rain we got - you'll probably get some more sprouting too!
Post a Comment