Monday, May 5, 2008

Ok, so it's been a month, again.  Sorry about that.  Here's a few pics of Selah...


Apparently my little girl knows how to move.  The other day I was watching House & Home and Selah was sitting on the floor playing.  She started whining so I glanced down at her.  She had gotten into the laundry basket!  Just on Saturday I put Selah in the middle of her bedroom with some toys while I went downstairs to do some laundry.  When I came upstairs a few minutes later, she was sitting by the door to her room, trying to eat it:)  She doesn't crawl, but she squirms until she gets where she wants to be.

Stacey, Liane and I are having a garage sale this weekend!  I don't have a whole lot to get rid of, but it will be nice when that stuff is out of my house:)  I've slowly been spring cleaning my house, one room each weekend.  It feels good to have a clean house.

I've been working on a rag quilt for Selah.  So far I have all the squares sewn into groups of two, and then I also have a piece that is 4x7 squares that is all sewn together.  I always seem to have other things I need to do when Selah is sleeping, like dishes or laundry.  But... my baby is calling me.  It is time for a nap... maybe I can do some sewing:)

2 comments:

Drea said...

she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Selah sure is a cutie!

~Brenda