Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools

Looks like God has a sense of humor too...


Most of the snow was gone already, and then came the big flakes.  Thankfully it has all melted already:)

I finished a few sewing projects so far.  I finished a pair of pajama pants for Selah, as well as a new sleeping bag which will fit her till she's 3!  (Maybe not quite:)

I've also sewn quite a few squares for Selah's quilt.  It will be colorful!  And apparently Selah enjoys playing with trucks...
  
That's all for now folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Selah sure IS growing up fast! It's amazing all those words she's saying before even one year old - that's rare! She looks so cute in the photos you've posted.
~Brenda

Brandi said...

ah she's so big already! We don't see you guys much so it just seems like she changes tons in between each time!