Selah seems to be growing up so fast. She is learning new words all the time. The most recent ones are Jilly and tickle. She also says bye-bye, grandpa, daddy, and all sorts of other gibberish. Today she was reading a story with Nana. She loves books. Bruce always reads her the same story before bed and she loves it.
Selah loves food. Usually she'll make a really funny face and wrinkle up her nose when you try to feed her, but once she tastes it she can't get enough. Yesterday we tried the Dairyland L'il Ones (yogurt) and she seems to like those.
I started a few sewing projects recently. I found out that flannel was on sale at Softlined Fabrics, so I bought some for a quilt for Selah, as well as a rag quilt. I also have enough for a sheet for her crib, and some pajama pants. She has grown out of almost all her pajamas, so I thought I would just make some. The fabric I bought is really cute. I will definitely take pictures as I go. Right now I'm working on sewing the sleeping bag.
Bruce is finally not quite so busy. He is done acting for a little while, so he's trying to work on his accounting a bit.
Well, I think that's all for now. I know of a few birthdays coming up, so if you know these people, make sure to wish them a happy birthday... Zane will be 1 tomorrow, Ashton is 3 on Sunday, and my grandma's birthday is on Thursday. Happy Easter!!
1 comment:
She is adorable! I think she needs to come over here and give Tate some talking lesson! haha. :) Tate knows about 10 words and the rest of his talking is (very expressive!) gibberish. :) When you ask him to say a new word...he almost always says "juice"....hmmm...can you tell he likes juice? haha. Anyways, say hi to Bruce too. :)
Post a Comment