Candlewick productions is putting on a play, MASH. I'm sure many of you have seen the TV show (I haven't:). Anyway, Bruce is in the play, and he would love it if you guys would come see it. You can check it out next weekend, Friday (29th), and Saturday (1st) in Morden at the Kenmore Theatre. You can get tickets at Thornview Grocery for $15. It is also playing in Portage, Manitou, and Winnipeg. If you are interested, you can check out the website, www.candlewick.ca . Here are a few pictures Bruce took at his last practice...


So, if you're looking for a couple of laughs, check out MASH:)


3 comments:
Can't wait - Dad and I used to enjoy sitting down to watch a good episode.
You forgot to mention that proceeds were going to charity!!
As a kid I watched a few episodes of M*A*S*H ~ wow, that dates me, too! Wish we could be there to see Bruce's performance. "Break a leg, Bruce!"
~Aunt Brenda
Thanks for posting this Bruce and Heather. Your links have connected a couple people the Candlewick website once again and so I thank you not only for Bruce on stage but for everything else too.
Blessings
-Darren Klassen
MASH Production Manager
Post a Comment