The caption my mom wrote on the back says... Heather always loves her crib, always smiling when she wakes up. I can say that about Selah too. She is usually smiling when she wakes up.
I'm the one sitting in this picture. I was flipping through the photo album, and when I saw this pic I looked over at Selah, and for a minute she looked just like the picture. I tried to get it on camera, but of course I didn't get the camera out on time. You can still see the resemblance though...Anyways, I've got a sleepy little girl here who wants to be in her crib right now, so I better get going.


3 comments:
Wow!! I was thinking the other day that it was about time to pull out the baby pictures again and see who the girls look like now!! That's so crazy... she looks just like you!!
What's so amazing is how every day she's more and more like Heather was as a baby - uncanny!! Such a smiley little girl.
She's adorable!
~Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment